Collingham Memorial Hall
In light of
Covid 19 Measures
Last Update: 4th February 2022
In light of the latest government announcements about restrictions to opening of facilities in the UK, Collingham Memorial Hall is able to open its facilities where it is safe and legal to do so. This policy sets out what we are doing to protect the safety of our users and what we will need from our users to do the same.
This policy will be reviewed and updated at frequent intervals over the coming weeks and months as government and local authority policy and circumstances evolve.
This policy does not cover any other issues regarding Hall use or maintenance other than those specific measures required in response to the current Covid 19 pandemic.
Who Can Book
In line with current government guidelines we will accept bookings from for a full range of events.
Whilst there are few remaining legal requirements, we are particularly mindful that the Hall is a shared space and that the actions of one group could affect the next that follows, or those coming in to check, clean and maintain the premises.
Out of respect for the whole user community of the Hall we therefore ask that users will:
- wear masks indoors (unless exempted, exercising or sitting at a table to eat)
- keep windows open
- wash hands and use the sanitiser provided
- wipe down all surfaces with the antibac wipes provided before you leave
- arrive and depart strictly within your booked times
- Installed sanitising units in every room and in the toilets.
- Made wipes available for the cleaning of surfaces.
- Implemented additional daily cleaning of surfaces and door/window handles.